Happy Mother's Day

And a very special one to those of you whose mother is no longer with you today. Here’s a little photo tribute to mine.

New Jersey, October 1957. Yup, that's me!

Lake Winnipesaukee, NH, Summer 1959. Me again.

My mom and her mom in matching dresses!

Eating ice cream. My Dad is on the left and his mom is on the right.

Marion Crawford Lipp Moir


norththreads said...

These are very touching!

Carrie said...

Lovely, Janet!

Kathy said...

I loved seeing the pics of your mom... thanks for sharing!

Cathy said...

Those pictures are beautiful! God bless your mom and all the moms who are no longer with us. Mine is gone for 40 years and I still miss her.

So you're a Jersey Girl too! - I'm originally from Jersey City and I still live in "The Garden State."

I love your baby picture and your mom's 1950s kitchen. - Gorgeous!

~Vicki said...

oh what a cute baby you were! I love that first picture.