a gift for you


If you're on my email mailing list you got a holiday greeting and discount code from me earlier today. The snail mail postcards will be mailed next week. And I'm going to offer the same savings to all of you. Take 20% off your order (on the Primrose Design website) during the month of December by entering the discount code HOLIDAY when you check out. And I'll be offering free shipping at my Etsy shop starting Monday. And I'll be doing a couple of giveaways (I know you love those) here this month.

I'm hard at work finishing up and photographing new products for the website including some of the things I bought last weekend when I went antiquing. There will be more buttons, sewing patterns, crochet pattern books, aprons, and some cute baby things. I made eleven new sachet stacks yesterday including two in Christmas patterns (one of which will be part of that giveaway I mentioned above). And I have more tissue cozies and mixed bags of buttons for the Etsy shop, too.

Last day to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is December 18th* so get shopping!


*The December 18th date applies to deliveries in the U.S. and Canada. If you're overseas you can still get the discount but I can't make any promises about when your package will arrive—it varies too much by country.

No comments: