shop update

The new pillows have been added, except for two that I need to rephotograph. Most are birds, and I particularly like this one:

Fight Club

I named it Fight Club and the center is a vintage redwork quilt block with birds fighting over a worm; the bird in the back is cheering them on. Too funny!

Eight older pillow designs have been further reduced to 50% off. Last chance on these; if they don't sell I'm cutting them up and starting over!

This past week I've trimmed eight new tea towels and made five dozen (!) tissue cozies. I made so many that I ran out of the big buttons that I like to use, so one of those dozen still need their buttons. (Don't worry, I have some great buttons that I found on Ebay coming from England this week) They all need to be photographed—hopefully today—and then I'll be listing them. Some of the tissue cozies will be going to a local shop, some will go to my Etsy shop, and the rest to my website.

Signups for the Happily Handmade Giveaway begin next week and you can enter on my website and on the websites of the other sponsors. I haven't heard yet how many gift baskets there will be but they'll be full of great handcrafted items, including the ten tissue cozies that I donated. I'll tell you more about it next week.


Puanani said...

Tweet. I mean sweet.

Head Bitch in Charge said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

MeetMeIntheGarden said...

Oh, I love your pillows.. I saw the bluebird pillow on Flicker... just darling. Thank you for your comment on my Polka Dot Girls embroidery. They are Blocks of the month and go into a quilt... though I don't know that mine will be very big. I did make a quilt with embroideries.. I will post it on our site soon.

MeetMeIntheGarden said...

Oh, my goodness, I just discovered your stitching school! How amazing. Thank you.. I am making your site a favorite on my computer, to have them handy. Thank you !!!

Alison said...

I love that pillow, not only is the embroidery fab but it is called fight club! One of my fav films. Sweet.

janet said...

I'm not sure but doesn't that one bird look like Edward Norton :)