crafty weekend

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this great show but, if you're anywhere close by, definitely check it out!

The 2009 Art Star Craft Bazaar
Sponsored by Art Star Gallery
Saturday, May 30th and Sunday, May 31st, 11 am to 6 pm
Penn's Landing, Great Plaza, Columbus Blvd. between Walnut and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia

Look for Primrose Design items at the Blossom Boutique booth!


Zu-Li Designs said...

Boo! I'm not close! I wanna go!

Funky Finds said...

Hi Janet...I'm a long-time reader of your blog & have even featured your work in the past (http://funkyfinds.blogspot.com/2008/07/primrose-design.html). My husband & I are relocating to Pennsylvania next month from Texas. We plan to live close to Philadelphia as that is where he will be working. I would greatly appreciate any info you could give me regarding nice areas in which to live. Hopefully we will cross paths in the future! Thanks! Jessica D.

janet said...

Jessica, why don't you email me and I'll see what info I can give you. Pennsylvania is a really big state (well, maybe not as big as Texas) and I live about 3 hours from Philly so don't have much first-hand information. But a good friend of mine, who will be visiting me this coming week, works in Philly and lives out along the train line and commutes into the city every day. When she first moved there she lived in the city. If I know more about your situation and preferences I can ask her some questions while she's here.