happy holidays!

A vintage holiday card from my collection

Wishing you all a happy holiday and best wishes for the coming new year!

Don't be concerned if I'm not around much next week. Yes, I need a break but that's not the reason. I've been putting off a website redesign for a while now but I really need to do it. I've been working on it this past week and hope to have all the pages redone and uploaded by January 1. Hopefully it will be easier to find your way around in and generally easier to use. But, if you decide to visit in the next week or so don't worry about any wonkiness you encounter. I could shut the whole thing down while I'm making the switch but I think if I do it in stages it will be OK, or at least not too bad :)


ria vogelzang said...

Have a great Christmas-time and enjoy the things you do!!

Mom Walds Place said...

Wow, not only can you whip up a Christmas without ruining your apron, but you're going to overhaul your "computer stuff" at the same time.

If come up with tips for the rest of us, please share!

Thriftgoddess! said...

Happy New Year from the Thriftgoddess!