just us chicks

valentine chick

I'm sorry for my absence from blogging lately. This winter has been tough on me health wise and I'm trying but often feel like I'm slogging through my days. Getting actual work done is hard enough without talking about it, too. In spite of being spared most of the snow from the recent two blizzards (which seemed to just miss us here in northeastern Pennsylvania), spring can't get here fast enough for me!

I did want to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day with a cute illustration from a vintage valentine card. And direct you to an equally cute (and free!) Valentine's-themed embroidery pattern over on my Stitch School blog. It's part of my Year of Cats pattern and I'm offering the February design for your embroidering pleasure.


C. Dianne Zweig said...

Sorry you are out of sorts...hope sunny days are ahead....Dianne

Niesz Vintage Home said...

"...spring can't get here fast enough for me!"

Boy, am I ever with you on that one, Janet.
Hopefully warm weather will come early this year.
Feel better. :-)


Mom Wald said...

The new Stitch School is looking GREAT! I'm glad that it is always sunny in Blogland.

Melody said...

Hi Janet,
I hope you're feelin better. It's been snowing here all day. And now it's supposed to snow more tomorrow! I think somebody forgot to tell God thier theory of Global Warming. Better yet this is his HA to the theory.