trunk show

handmade harvest at hello bluebird

I hope you'll join me this Saturday at a special Primrose Design trunk show at Hello Bluebird in West Reading, Pennsylvania—if you live close enough, that is. It's part of Handmade Harvest and I'll be there from 12 to 5 pm with lots of new pillows and more goodies from my entire line, including a few things that are not currently sold in the shop (key fobs and vintage button hairpins). There will be a few other artists on hand and it's a great opportunity to do a little early holiday shopping!

So, I'm busy this week getting ready for the show. And trying to finish some custom handkerchief pillows. And write directions for a holiday project for Inspired Ideas. And complete questions for an interview to appear on a well-known fabric blog. Yes, I have more than I can handle this week. And when that's all over I have a local craft show to prepare for; details to come.

Hello Bluebird, 609 Penn Avenue, West Reading, PA 19611

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hi Janet! know you're reallly busy. Just a little note to say 'Hello'
Good luck Sat. Hope ya sell everything out;)