new shop opening

I've been so busy with this co-op shop that I'm joining hence the lack of blogging lately. I met the owner at the craft show I did at Keystone College in April and she asked me to join. And she found a space and got it all together (well, almost ... we're still getting set up). I'll be selling almost my full line of products and some vintage things, too.

The grand opening is this coming Saturday from 10-4. Hope some of you can stop by to say hello and check out the cool things for sale. Since this is a co-op I'll also be working a few hours  a week, too. Good experience for the day I open my own shop and I'm going to do it, I swear.

Cloe & Company, 410 S. State Street, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10am-6pm (closed Sunday and Monday)


Niesz Vintage Home said...

Congratulations! How exciting!
I hope we get to see pictures once you're all set up. :-)


Melody said...

Oh wow Janet! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see all the pics!
Best Wishes 8o)