picking myself up again

So, after my not-so-good experience with my last show and several days of soul-searching, I've dusted myself off and I'm ready to plunge back in. My next show is the Abington Community Library Holiday Marketplace in Clarks Summit next Saturday, November 10th, from 10 am to 4 pm. This is my third year and I've been "promoted" to the front room so you'll find me almost as soon as you walk in the door.

I spent some time yesterday planning my table setup and I'm going to make use of the ClosetMaid wire cubes I bought at Target recently to add some height. It's really amazing how quickly a 6-foot table fills up; sometimes the only way to get more space is to go up. And, because these are open, I'll be able to tie signs and hang products from the wire.

I'll also be a vendor at the Scranton Cultural Center's Buy Local Holiday Market on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, November 25th, from 10 am to 4 pm. This is a new show, with sponsorship by ScrantonMade, which is both an online shop featuring Scranton area artists, crafters, and designers and a creative business community and collaborative resource for those artists. They featured me in their Vendor Spotlight series yesterday so you can read more about Primrose Design here. They've already featured some of the other artists and will continue to do so throughout the month.


Marie Atkinson said...

Best Wishes!

Kristy Bach said...

I can relate to the "no sale" days. They are the most ego busting days ever. Don't give up, your work is beautiful! I hope tomorrow's show has you rolling in the dough!