5.09.2013

celebrate Mom

I hope you'll join us on Saturday, May 11th, from 11 am to 1 pm for an Open House Party at Willow Tree Shop in Clarks Summit. This event will celebrate my becoming a vendor at the shop and give customers the chance to meet me and to become more familiar with my designs. I'll be bringing additional merchandise just for the day and you'll receive 20% off any Primrose Design purchase during the event. Oh, yes, and there will be snacks! Baked by yours truly :)

lily of the valley sachet

Don't forget Mother's Day on Sunday. My lavender sachets made from vintage handkerchiefs and buttons, like the one shown here, make sweet gifts. The scent of these lasts and lasts so Mom will be able to enjoy them for years to come.

1 comment:

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finland
Hugs, Ulla