Maybe it's all the Ranier cherries I've been eating lately, but I was inspired last week to make this small pillow from half of a fruit print tea towel I found at the flea market. I love the colors of this and had lots of matching fabrics (a vintage red with white dots and a new cherry print) left from my fruit collection last summer. This pillow opens in the front with tab and button closures and I used some big yellow vintage buttons that I had on hand. They perfectly match the yellow nasturtiums.
I'm sorry to report that this pillow sold almost as soon as I listed it. But, if anyone wants another like it I have enough materials to make a couple more. The buttons will be different, though.
This week I'll be making sachets and finishing up a custom order for pillows. And hopefully will have time to finish a few more pillows as well. And I'm working on a post about my weekend antique adventures in New Jersey. Just need to take some pictures of my finds.