3.30.2007

see what's new for spring

I must have spring fever because I went a little crazy this morning and updated my pillow page with a fresh batch of designs. Embroidery, of course! But also a few in a new style that's all about the fabrics. Like this one called "Mod Butterflies" with it's bright stylized butterflies in pink, turquoise, royal blue, and black and vintage black and turquoise button stacks...



Or, how about a bit of patchwork? Vintage cocoa and white floral with another floral recycled from an old 1940s housedress and a new purple leaf print. Bright orange vintage flower buttons, too...



And there's more where they came from. See what's new for spring!

Now I'm going to be good and finish those layouts I should have been working on this morning :)

3 comments:

LBP said...

Your pillows are beautiful. I love them both but especially the brown one.

You do a very lovely job!

charlotte said...

love these new pillows! so spring-ish! xoC

ImagiMeri said...

I found you!!!!! I love that you have tutorials on the different stitches....awesome! Sometimes I create doll clothing, and I never kept the sampler I made (about 100 years ago) in middle school so I didn't remember the different stitches. Thank you for sharing.

Meri