2.01.2008

valentine goodies

Look for a writeup about my valentine specials today at Vintage Indie, including a discount code for 20% off your order. You can click on the cute kitty valentine to go directly to the page on my website.

valentine_specials

There you'll find heart-shaped buttons, valentine hanky pillows and sachets, a couple of tissue cozies, and just about everything on my site that's red and white and has hearts on it! I've also created two tea towels trimmed with a valentine-themed fabric, hot pink rickrack, and an embroidered kitty from my Year of Cats vintage embroidery pattern. Isn't he cute?

kitten towel

Since I haven't been blogging much these past few weeks you may think I'm just sitting around goofing off. Not! I have five new pillows for spring on my work table and the paperwork for my taxes is just about done. Yay! It's also been really cold here and I do have a tendency to burrow in for the winter. I've been reading a lot, too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That cat is TOO cute! I'm going to have to order those patterns.

Happy hibernation! Can't wait to see your new pillows...

Junie Moon said...

The Valentine and the embroidery are just darling!

I've been feeling a little quieter lately, too. More time reading and less time doing stuff. Sometimes it's good to just find a quiet little haven and treat yourself.

Anonymous said...

Nice valentine update. Missed your posts, but it was worth the wait. You are very talented.