6.04.2007

happy 5th birthday...

,,,to my not-so-little-anymore girls, Sienna and Amaya!

baby pics

This photo was taken when they were only a few weeks old. Now they weigh 10 pounds and are fully mature (at least most of the time). They'll probably sleep most of the day since they were up all night chasing a mouse in the kitchen. We have an unfinished basement with fieldstone walls and they often catch things down there and bring them up here. Sigh. See what I mean about maturity :)

Happy birthday, ladies!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

They look so sweet and innocent!

We have the same kind of basement, and the same cat/mouse issues too. I'm getting used to it now. :)

ellen said...

Cute kitties and I'll bet they are beautiful now. Your story reminds me of a "kitten" episode. Years ago we were living in the country in Missouri and my husband went out with a friend who was an avid outdoorsman. They caught frogs..I think you call that gigging, I am not sure. Anyway he brought them home to cook up frog legs (you know they say it tastes just like chicken) He cut off the feet and put the feet into a bowl and forgot to dump them in the garbage. Thanks to our kitten, we had frog feet in our bed, under the covers, all over the place the next morning. Yeesh!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Dear Janet, I have just discovered your blogsite and LOVE it! The kittens are adorable and the information on the embroidery was so cool.