12.09.2006

gift idea #5

In case you need some last minute gift ideas, I'll be featuring an item that's available on my website every day until December 15th, my last day for ordering in time for Christmas delivery.

For someone who loves vintage linens and appreciates fine embroidery I have this gorgeous pillowcase trimmed with variegated blue crochet. It features roses and flowers in an unusual color combination of rust, blue, brown, and lime green and the embroidery is exquisite. Unfortunately there's just one, but it would be perfect for a single guest bed. I bought this with the intention of making a pillow but it was just too pretty to cut up. $12. Click the photo to see detailed pictures of the embroidery and to order.



As a special thank you to my blog readers and newsletter subscribers, take 20% off your order with discount code INDIE06 from now until December 15th!

No comments: