12.15.2006

this is it

Last day to order. Over the past week or so I've been featuring products from my web site that would make perfect holiday gifts. This will be the last of those posts because today is the last day for ordering in time for Christmas delivery. But, if you want to order next week I won't stop you. There's always Priority mail and it may get to you in time. Vintage fabrics are a very recent addition to my site. As you can imagine, I have stacks and stacks of vintage fabrics to use in my work. But I sometimes buy things that don't get used. Or I buy a lot of fabrics from someone who is getting rid of theirs and end up with too much or with patterns I'm not crazy about. So, the extras are put up for sale. The fabric shown here is a 2-yard length from a much larger piece I purchased this summer. It's cotton and probably from the 50s although I'm not sure of it's age. Mint condition. $10. You can see more vintage fabrics here. As a special thank you to my blog readers and newsletter subscribers, take 20% off your order with discount code INDIE06 from now until December 15th!

No comments: