12.10.2006

gift idea #6

In case you need some last minute gift ideas, I'll be featuring an item that's available on my website every day until December 15th, my last day for ordering in time for Christmas delivery.

What are the chances that you'll escape getting some kind of cold this winter? That's what I thought. So, while you're sniffling and sneezing, why not be fashionable and carry your tissues in a tissue cozy. Just $10 each and available in a variety of vintage and new fabrics. This one features a vintage feedsack print of orange poppies, purple lilacs and turquoise leaves. Each cozy has a tab and vintage button closure and comes with a new package of tissues. See them all here.



As a special thank you to my blog readers and newsletter subscribers, take 20% off your order with discount code INDIE06 from now until December 15th!

No comments: