10.17.2006

Pillow Talk

The new pillows I mentioned last week have been added to the site. Knittin' Kitten features one of those 1950s stamped-for-embroidery quilt blocks I got on Ebay this summer. I embroidered it in colors to match the yellow fabric, which I recycled from a vintage apron. I love the little gray kitties with their bright green balls of yarn and mittens on strings. And the cool flower vintage buttons match the green exactly.

Knittin' Kitten

And Hungry Puppy features a stamped-for-embroidery towel that I bought this summer, then paired with some vintage fabrics and a vintage blue swirly button. I can't decide if this is a puppy or a bear cub—I've changed my mind too many times. What do you guys think? Maybe it's really Baby Bear from Goldilocks? I can always change the name.

Hungry Puppy

And, this is the first time I've done this, but I've just marked down a bunch of pillows to wholesale prices (that's 50% off!) I'm running out of storage space and need to move out some of the older designs. So get over there and do some early holiday shopping. Or get that pillow you've had your eye on for a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just lovely and would look perfect on a toddlers bed. Well maybe even my bed. Your work and design of the pillows is wonderful.

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

These are gorgeous, I must go check out your sale! :)

Anonymous said...

VERRRY cute. nice choice of coordinating fabrics too.

floresita said...

Oh - I absolutely love those pillows! Your color choices are just perfect - they're gorgeous! :)